Honda A/B Service
Keeping up with routine vehicle maintenance in Ellisville is incredibly important if you want your vehicle to run smoothly and safely in St. Louis and beyond. Fortunately, Honda makes it easy to ensure your vehicle is up-to-date on all recommended service visits.
While the Honda Maintenance Minder will alert you to upcoming services, you can also learn more about the tasks that are part of the Honda A/B Service schedule in the guide below from West County Honda. What services will be performed when you visit our state-of-the-art service center in Ellisville? Read on to find out.
Your Honda Service Schedule
Honda simplifies vehicle maintenance for Chesterfield and St. Charles drivers with the Honda Maintenance Minder chart. When your vehicle is due for service, Maintenance Minder will display an A or a B generally in addition to a number from 1 to 6. What does this mean? Here are the details.
Honda A/B Maintenance Code
- Service A – Replace the engine oil (oil filter replacement also recommended)
- Service B – Replace the engine oil and oil filter, inspect the front/rear brakes, and check the parking brake adjustment (some models require additional services)
Honda Maintenance Sub-Codes
- 1 – Rotate tires
- 2 – Replace the air cleaner element, check the drive belt, and replace the dust and pollen filter
- 3 – Replace the transmission fluid and transfer fluid
- 4 – Replace the spark plugs, replace the timing belt, inspect the water pump, and inspect valve clearance
- 5 – Replace the engine coolant
- 6 – Replace the rear differential fluid
Benefits of Routine Vehicle Maintenance
- Your vehicle holds on to the best possible resale value. A vehicle with an up-to-date and well-documented service history is more appealing to prospective buyers.
- Regular service ensures your vehicle is performing as efficiently as possible.
- Routine service visits also ensure optimal safety.
Contact West County Honda for More Information
West County Honda is one of the top Honda dealers for sales and service in the state of Missouri. We also have an automatic car wash if you want your vehicle to be truly spotless. At West County Honda, we are dedicated to ensuring your vehicle looks and performs at its best. Contact us today for more information.